I often forget drinks when hosting a holiday meal, they seem so unimportant when compared to all the amazing food that has to be cooked. Here is a wonderfully stunning recipe. It is sweet and tart. And the best thing is can be prepared a few hours before you plan to eat and just left to sit on the dinner table until the meal is ready.
Into a clear 16 ounce glass, place the following ingredients in order. Do not stir the ingredients or move the glasses too much. The goal is to get everything to remain in layers.
- 1 teaspoon Old Orchard Cranberry Blend Frozen Concentrate.
- Fill the entire glass with crushed ice.
- Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Using a spoon pour water into the glass until it reaches 1 inch from the top.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon pomegranate seeds on top of the ice.
- Decoratively place a 3 – 4 inch rosemary sprig into the glass.
- Let the ice melt.
- The drinks will be ready to serve when the ice is mostly melted. The time it takes will depend on how warm it is in the room. It took about 2 hours in our 70 degree room.